Terms & Conditions
- In this shipping agreement, “we”, “our”, “us”, and “American AirSea Cargo” refer to American AirSea Cargo LLC, its subsidiary and branches
- “You” and “Your” refer to the shipper and its employees, principals and agents. The shipper in this agreement is the person or entity who delivered the cargo to American AirSea Cargo and who requested that the shipment be transported, and/ or any person/entity having an interest in the shipment and/or who acts as an agent of the shipper.
- “Package” means any pallet, container, envelope etc that is accepted by us for delivery, and includes items tendered by you using our automated application, manifests or airway bills.
- “Shipment” means one or more packages which are moving on a single house airway, an airway bill, or invoice number or shipment number, or manifested from an automated shipping application and accepted by us.
- "Dangerous Goods" means cargo which is noxious, hazardous, inflammable, explosive or offensive (including radioactive materials) or may become noxious, hazardous, inflammable, explosive or offensive or radioactive or may become liable to cause damage to any person or property whatsoever whether prescribed by laws or otherwise.
- "Airfreight Convention" means whichever may be applicable of the:
Convention for the Unification of Certain Rules for International Carriage by Air signed at Montreal on 28 May 1999; or
Convention for the Unification of Certain Rules relating to International Carriage by Air, signed at Warsaw on 12 October 1929; either unamended or amended by the Hague Protocol 1955; at Guatemala City 1971, by the additional Protocol No 3 of Montreal 1975 and/or by the additional Protocol No. 4 of Montreal 1975.
Agreement to the Terms of Service
This Agreement is not negotiable and therefore binding on both parties once we accept your shipment. Thus, by dropping off your shipment with us or sending your shipment to us or authorizing us to pick up your shipment, you agree to all the terms and conditions herein contained. It sets forth the rights, duties and obligations and in certain cases liabilities of parties having interest in any shipment.
You also agree and acknowledge that we reserve the right, at our sole discretion to change or modify these terms and conditions at any time. Please review these terms and conditions periodically, especially before sending your shipment, as your use of our service each time constitutes an acceptance of any modified terms and conditions.
- Your Obligation
- Shipper warrants and undertakes that each article in the shipment is properly and correctly described on the shipping document, and that any export document, accepted for transport, is properly marked and addressed and packaged to protect the enclosed goods for safe transportation.
- Shipper also warrants that the dimensions and weight of the packages as manifested in our automated shipping application is correct, and that if such information is not correct, we reserve the right to weigh and measure the shipment and apply the appropriate charges.
- You undertake that there are no dangerous goods in the shipment and that if there is any dangerous item as published by the Dangerous Goods Regulation from IATA, that you have stated it in the applicable shipping documents to comply with all International Air Transport Association (“IATA”) regulations or other applicable law(s) for shipment of dangerous goods.
- You agree that you are aware of our published shipping rates and charges at the time of dropping shipment with us, and that you are also aware that shipping rates are based on actual or dimensional weight, whichever is greater. Dimensional weights for International Airfreight shall be calculated based on the standard formula used by either Fedex, UPS or DHL and where there is a difference in all, the formula for DHL shall apply. Please see our Frequently Asked Questions published on our website for more details or see examples of shipping calculations by clicking here.
- You agree that we may complete, correct or replace for you, the documents submitted if found to be inappropriate for the service or destination requested and at your expense.
- You agree to make payment in advance of shipment and agree that the shipment may be delayed or dropped totally if payment is not received 24 hours before estimated departure.
- Undertaking against illegal use/ Fraud
- You undertake that the contents of all shipments are goods owned by you and obtained through legitimate means. You agree not to deliver any shipment to us that has a lien on it, or that is not lawfully owned by you.
- You further undertake that any use of the Service and/or Account shall be in compliance with all applicable laws in the state of Texas, including all Federal, State and Local laws in the United State of America, as well as other applicable International law, including laws related to the transportation and export of commercial matter, which may include without limitation laws related to banking, money laundering, trade sanctions and terrorist activities.
- You agree that any goods delivered to us, later discovered to have been obtained through fraudulent or other unlawful or inappropriate means or in violation of this clause may result in the forfeiture, return to sender, or destruction of shipment, along with notification to the police and/or appropriate government authorities either in the country of departure or destination, and that such goods may only be released to you upon a written authorization from the government agency.
- You further agree that all shipping costs will still be paid by you and that any payment made to us for goods that have not shipped will be used as cost of fraud investigation. In that regard, you agree that your account will immediately be suspended, and you will be prosecuted in the law court of your locality.
- Responsibility for Payment
- You will always be primarily responsible for all charges, including transportation charge, possible surcharges, customs charges, duties and any other government imposed taxes, levies, fines and fees and our lawyers’ fees and other legal costs related to shipment, storage, handling, re-consignment, return of freight to shipper, disposition or other costs which we may incur by reason of your violation of this agreement or any of your default, default from the consignee or their agents. You agree to make all such payments including in circumstances where the consignee ought to but refuses to pay.
- You agree that we have a lien on any goods shipped where there is a failure to pay for charges under this agreement and therefore may refuse to surrender possession of the goods until such charges are paid.
- Although we quote a fixed price, we reserve the right to amend it or make additional charges if any of the following occurs:
A. If due to circumstances beyond our control, there is an increase in clearing cost as a result of increase in customs charge, trucking charges, freight charges or shipping terminal charges.
B. Our costs increase as a result of delays outside our control in which event we make an additional charge for waiting time.
In these circumstances, your percentage of all such additional charges or fees incurred will be payable by you in addition to the quoted price before the release of your shipment. We shall be entitled to exercise a lien over the shipment until we receive payment of all charges due from you to us.
- Where you require us to pick up your item from any online stores or location to your warehouse, it is your responsibility to ensure the weight/dimensions provided at the time of pick up request are as accurate as possible. If you provide us with an inaccurate weight/dimensions, an email will be sent to you with an attached invoice detailing the actual weight and additional charges incurred and you agree to pay for all such charges before shipping your item or as soon as items are delivered to you.
- In circumstances where the seller or shipper of your item is unavailable during business hours when pick up is attempted, an additional charge may be made at ruling rates for each pick-up attempt until the pickup is accomplished. An email will be sent detailing this charge to you and you agree to pay for all such charge.
- That we store your general goods free of charge for 7 days and thereafter if the right documents are not presented or you don’t select to ship it out, that we charge storage fee at $0.1/per pound of chargeable weight per day until items are shipped out; and for cars, that storage fees after 7 days shall be $15 per day.
- Any shipment/package not picked up after 3 days of delivery to any of our offices or partner locations worldwide shall be subjected to a US$0.1 / pound warehousing fee per day (where we opt to warehouse same), in addition to the late payment charge.
- A change in the delivery destination of a shipment that has departed our warehouse will attract a $9.99 shipment modification fee. This is in addition to any other extra charge required to ship the package or packages to its new destination. Where however the new delivery address costs less than the initial, the $9.99 shipment modification fee still applies, and any balance will be refunded you. In cases of such refunds or any other refund due to excess payments, such excess payment will be refunded to you within 30 days.
- You undertake to make payment using only the approved payment method for your locations and agreed not to use any fraudulent method to pay for your shipment. When we detect a potential fraudulent payment, we reserve the right to hold such shipments for up to 30 days until we have been able to fully verify the authenticity of such payment. Certain payment methods, such as PayPal are permitted to be used only in certain countries. If a non-authorized method of payment is used in making payment to us, a $35 surcharge is imposed for such payment if any issue is raised by the payment processor.
- Items Not Acceptable For Transportation (Acceptable on fulfilling certain conditions)
- We do not ship cash or equivalent (including but not limited to cash, coin, negotiable instruments that are equivalent to cash such as traveler’s checks, money orders, etc.), originals of all forms of certificates (including educational/training certificates, share certificates, or any other forms of original certificates). We exclude all liability for shipment of such items accepted by mistake.
- We do not ship prohibited items.
- Some other items may be accepted for carriage only to limited destinations or under restricted conditions. We reserve the right to reject packages based on these limitations. We also reserve the right to reject certain packages for reasons of safety or security.
- Inspection of Goods
- Shipments are subject to inspection by government authorities or by us. Inspection shall be in accordance with laid down security controls and procedure as provided by government authorities and/ or carriers. However, we are not obligated to perform such inspection. You agree that we incur no liability for failing to carry out any inspection on your shipment.
- Copies of all relevant shipping documents showing the cargo's consignee, consignor, description and other relevant data will be inspected and retained on file until the cargo completes its air transportation and shall be retained for record purposes for as long as required by government authorities. We incur no liability for retaining the documents for the said and similar reasons.
- Limitation of Liability
If the carriage of your shipment by air involves an ultimate destination or stop in a country other than the country of departure, the “Airfreight Convention” and its subsequent amendments and Protocols may be applicable and govern and, in most cases, limits our liability for loss, damage, delay, shortage, mis-delivery, non-delivery, misinformation, or failure to provide information for your shipment.
If the shipment is not governed by the Airfreight Convention, or any other international treaties, laws, government regulations etc, our maximum liability for loss, damage, delay, shortage, wrong delivery, non-delivery, misinformation, or failure to provide information with your shipment is limited to US$50 per shipment or US$9.07 per pound (US$20/kilo gram) (or the equivalent in local currency), whichever is lower, unless you declare a higher value for carriage, and pay an additional charge for insurance.
- Insurance cover is determined on the stated value of items(s) in your warehouse. Items may have been delivered into your warehouse without your invoices attached. In that regard, estimated values will be stated against them. This will be displayed in your warehouse. You agree to verify and upload your invoice if any value is incorrectly stated to enable us update accordingly. Otherwise you undertake to lose your right to any claim for the invoice value if your do not upload your invoice as you will only be compensated based on the stated value.
- If you declare a higher value for carriage and pay the additional charge, our maximum liability will be the lesser of your declared value for carriage or your actual damage. Please ensure you read the terms of insurance, as we do not provide all-risk insurance.
- The highest declared value we allow for our letters and document, packages, and any envelope is US$50 per shipment or US$9.07 per pound (US$20/kilo gram) (or the equivalent in local currency), whichever is lower.
- For other shipments, in particular shipments of very high value, including but not limited to jewelry, artwork, antiques, precious metals, clocks, inherently fragile or unique items, the declared value for carriage is limited to US$50.
- The maximum declared value for glass is $50. Shipments containing glass include but are not limited to windshields, plate glass, china ware, light bulbs, televisions, monitors, and glass wares. Our maximum liability for damage to shipment containing glass is $50. The maximum declared values may be raised where you agree to pay for special crating and packaging to ensure safe transportation of the shipment, as well as pay for insurance to cover the shipment from damage while in transit
- Where however we feel that crating your item is best for your shipment due to its sensitive or fragile nature, you agree to bear the cost of such crating – that the cost must be paid before such item is released.
- You agree that if you send more than one package on a shipment using a single invoice number or HAWB number or airway bill number, the declared value for carriage of each package will be determined by dividing the total declared value for carriage by the number of packages in the shipment. Our liability in all cases will not exceed 50% of the combined cost of the goods and the amount paid for shipping.
- Terms of the insurance and coverage provided can be seen under our insurance policy.
- Liabilities Not Assumed
- Subject to the service conditions contained in this agreement, we shall not be liable for any damage arising from your shipment, or loss of income or profit, whether such damage be direct, incidental, or consequential, except to the extent of the declared value or US$50 per shipment or US$9.97/pound (US$20 per Kilo gram) (or the equivalent in local currency), whichever is lower. It is immaterial that we knew or ought to have known that such damage was likely to occur.
- You agree that we are not liable for your acts of incorrect declaration of cargo, improper or insufficient packing, securing, marking, or addressing of the shipment; or the acts or omissions of the recipient or anyone else with an interest in the shipment.
- You agree that we are not liable for loss, damage, delay, shortage, improper delivery, non-delivery, misinformation, or failure to provide information in connection with shipments of cash, currency or equivalent or other prohibited items.
- If by order of any Authority at any place, Goods are detained and/or seized and/or a Container has to be opened for inspection for any reason whatsoever, Shipper agrees that American Airsea Cargo will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever incurred as a result of any opening, unpacking, inspection, re-packing, detention, destruction or delay caused by such Authority. American Airsea Cargo shall be entitled to recover from the Shipper all charges, fines, losses, costs and expenses deriving from such actions including but not limited to any detention, demurrage and storage charges for the Goods and/or the Container.
- Force Majeure
- We are not liable for loss, damage, delay, shortage, non-delivery, misinformation, monetary losses of any type or failure to provide information in connection with your shipment caused by events beyond our control including, acts of God; public authorities; strikes; labor disputes; weather; mechanical failures; aircraft failures and/or delays; civil commotions; acts or omissions of customs or quarantine officials; war; acts of terrorism, defaults or omissions of the shipper or consignee or failure to observe the terms and conditions of the agreement of carriage. In case of delay by airlines or shipping line, it shall be enough for us to show that your items arrived the point of departure within reasonable time.
- In addition, notwithstanding our commitment in ensuring that your items are delivered to you on time and within the estimated time frames as seen on our website, we reserve the right to delay shipment where the total volume of all consolidated shipments from multiple customers at each point in time is less than 100kg. Where such delays occur, you will be notified automatically by us or upon your requestand you agree to hold us harmless for any delays experienced from such occurrence.
- You agree and are aware that all items are stored in a general and open warehouse, where conditions of storage may not be suitable for all categories of goods. You agree that we are not liable for deterioration or depreciation in quality, changes in colour or appearance of items in the warehouse – whether of perishable or non-perishable items, caused by long storage etc. Where a special storage condition is required for a particular item, you agree to notify us of such required/ special storage condition and to make the consequential payment (as may be agreed), prior to the arrival of the item to our warehouse, or to reimburse us of expenses reasonably incurred to preserve such items.
- No Warranties
- We make no warranties, express or implied, and expressly disclaim any and all warranties. American Airsea Cargo, its affiliates, and any third-party providers, as well as their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, and agents, do not guaranty and make no representations or warranties with respect to the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, or availability of the services. The products are provided “as is”. Neither we nor anyone else makes any warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability, quality, accuracy, or fitness for a particular purpose.
- Export Control and Customs Clearance
- By giving us your shipment, you hereby appoint us your agent for the performance of customs clearance and certify us as the nominal consignee for the purpose of designating a customs broker to perform customs clearance.
- You are responsible for and warrant your compliance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations, including but not limited to customs laws; import, export, and re-export laws, and governmental regulations in respect of your shipment in any country where the same may pass. You agree to furnish such information and documents as are necessary to comply with such laws, rules and regulations.
- You also undertake that you have all permits, clearances, health certificates or any other required government clearance documents needed for your goods to enter the country of destination, or any country through which the goods may pass on its journey to the final destination. Such documents you agree to provide within 24 hours of request by us. You agree that when you do not have the required clearance documents, any extra charge incurred to get your goods released or arrive its destination, will be borne by you; and that such goods will not be released to you until such extra payment is made in full.
- We assume no liability to you or any other person for any loss or expenses due to failure to comply with any documentation with customs or other government Agencies.
- Additional Cost
- Shipper agrees that American Airsea Cargo, its employees, representatives and agents shall have the liberty to comply with any orders, directions or recommendations as to loading, departure, routes, stoppages, destination, arrival, discharge, delivery or in any other ways whatsoever given by any government, airline, customs or committee of persons having the right to give any orders, directions or recommendations.
In the cases referred to in the preceding paragraph under this Clause, we may take any measures and/or incur any reasonable additional expense.
Shipper shall be liable for all additional expenses incurred by American Airsea Cargo acting as above.
The freight charge quoted by American Airsea Cargo is exclusive of all additional and/or variable charges. We reserve the right to re-negotiate and/or increase freight charges in the event of an increase of cost factors and/or currency rates.
American Airsea Cargo shall have a lien on the goods for all freight charges and additional expenses payable by the Shipper under the provisions of this clause.
- Delivery of Shipment
- The consignee must note at the point of delivery, on the delivery receipt, damage (if any), to the contents of the shipment, shortage in the shipment or any other complaint. Such notations as "subject to inspection" and "subject to recount" are not exceptions. Any complaint not registered at the point of delivery shall be deemed waived.
- You agree that in shipping your item, while we take all necessary steps within our power to ensure timely delivery, “time of delivery is not of the essence”, and it is agreed that no time is fixed for the completion of carriage and that we do not guarantee pick-ups, transportation or delivery on a special date or time, and shall not be liable for a failure to do so or consequences of the same.
- For convenience, we show estimated delivery time frames on our quote page and on your invoice and we use our best efforts to deliver on or before these estimated dates. You nevertheless agree that these dates are estimates and we do not guarantee delivery by them as time is not of essence in the delivery of your shipment.
- You also agree that transportation of the shipment is subject to availability of space and necessary logistics. We shall have the right to substitute carriers or other means of transportation; and to select the routing or to deviate from that represented if circumstances necessitate or it became reasonable to do so.
- You agree to elect two persons either of whom may accept shipment/delivery on your behalf and further agree that shipment accepted by either of these persons will be deemed to have been accepted by you and if accepted without noting any damage, or loss on the delivery record, such shipment shall be deemed to have been delivered in good condition and no claim shall be made thereon.
- In case of loss or damage, the weight to be used in determining carriers limit of liability shall be the gross weight as shown on your shipping and in the case of loss or damage to a part of a shipment, the weight used shall be prorated to the packages covered by the same air waybill whose value is affected by the loss or damage. The weight applicable in the case of loss or damage to one or more articles in a package shall be the weight of the actual article.
- You agree that no claims will be entertained until all transportation charges have been paid. Shipper agrees that Claims shall not be deducted from transportation or other charges due to carrier.
- If the recipient accepts shipment without noting any damage or loss on the delivery record, such shipment shall be deemed to be delivered in good condition and no claim shall be made thereon. In order for us to consider a claim, the contents, original shipping cartons, and packing must be available for us to inspect.
- You agree that if you are not physically available to personally accept shipment at the designated address and shipment was accepted by either of two persons elected by you without noting any damage, or loss on the delivery record, no claim shall be made thereon.
- In case of items that are misplaced while in the company’s warehouse before shipment, a full refund of the purchase cost will be made to you once the original invoice of purchase is presented and you provide evidence to show that your item(s) were duly delivered to us by a delivery service which provides full tracking information and signature verification and you agree that we are not responsible or liable for items delivered without any proof of tracking and signature verification. You agree to this and fully accept that on no account will we pay or refund you beyond the actual cost of items misplaced, and the only amount to be used for refund is that actual amount as stated on your original invoice of purchase.
- Report of any claims must be made in writing within 7 days of delivery.
- Disposal of Property
- You, consignee and agent agree that you have been duly notified of your shipment’s arrival after an acknowledgement or reply to any form of electronic communication such as a text message or email or proof of delivery from a courier company has been received. If after 7 days the shipment is still not claimed, or delivery cannot be made, we shall either return, forward, re-consign the shipment at shipper’s expense or dispose of the same without further notice to the shipper and consignee and with no liability on us. No such sale shall discharge the shipper or consignee of any liability or lien; or where possible, we shall keep the items in our warehouse for some reasonable period subject to payment of warehousing fee of USD 0.1 per pound per chargeable weight per day, and this fee shall be paid by the shipper before items are released. All items not claimed after 7 days stay in our warehouse are at the customer’s risk.
- Legal Action to enforce a claim must be brought within 30 days of delivery provided that a prior written claim has been made to us without receiving any response 15 days thereafter. For purposes of this section, items are deemed delivered to the shipper, once shipper is notified of the arrival of such items – whether or not he takes actual delivery of them. Where shipper is withholding any sum of money due to us, the 30days does not begin to run until the said sum has been fully paid to us.
- Additional Terms and Conditions for shipments by Ocean
For shipments by our Ocean service, you agree:
- To pay the total shipping cost at the time of dropping off your shipment.
- That we store your general goods free of charge for 14 days and thereafter if the right documents are not presented or you don’t select to ship it out, that we charge storage fee at $0.1/per pound of chargeable weight per day until items are shipped out; and for cars, that storage fees after 7 days shall be $15 per day.
- To pay any demurrage charges or other fees that may accrue as a result of your delay in submitting necessary documents, dropping off vehicles, or swapping vehicles during loading or after loading, or any other extra service required to effect safe shipping of your goods/cargo.
- That once you are notified of the arrival of your item, and you do not take delivery of the same after 3 days, that you will pay storage charges at a rate of $0.1/pound per day, and/or at of $20 per day for cars.
- That for consolidated shipments, we will provide clearance services on your behalf, and that all clearance and incidental costs will be paid 15 days before the arrival of the container to the destination port. That if such payments are not made within the stipulated period, a late payment charge of 0.5% per day will apply. In addition, all demurrage charges occasioned by non- payment of those and other incidental fees shall be borne by you and that the container and your cargo will not be released until all accumulated demurrage charges are paid.
- To pay any or all other fees that may be imposed by regulatory or government agencies prior to release of your items.
- That time is not of the essence of the transaction.
- Additional Terms and Conditions for our Warehouse/Unit Assignment
Welcome to our Warehousing. This service offered to you at www.shiptonaija.com and any sub-domains is provided under strict terms and conditions herein contained and/or via any of our regular newsletters. Upon subscription, your item will on receipt, be sorted out, repacked, consolidated (where needed) and shipped to your desired location. Thus, by completing the Sign-Up process, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions and may only continue to use our warehousing service as long as you adhere to these terms and conditions.
- You agree that all items shipped to your assigned warehouse address will be used in the country such items are shipped to. You represent and warrant that you are not a person or entity as described by Section 1 of the United States of America Executive Order No 13,224 of September 23, 2001 (Blocking Property and Prohibiting Transactions with Persons Who Commit, Threaten to Commit, or Support Terrorism).
- On subscription, a pre-paid account will be activated for you within 24 to 48 business hours, if your application is successful; then, you will be issued with either one or more (depending on your request) warehouse address of the United States, United Kingdom or China which includes a Unit Number exclusive to only you. As the unit cannot be re-assigned once approved, we do not make refunds for any account already approved.
- An active account will give you access to your warehouse address for the subscribed period only. Once the period expires, your account is deactivated and access to your warehouse suspended until the account is renewed.
- A condition for the use of your warehouse is to provide us a notarized copy of the USPS Form 1583 and one valid form of identification for US addresses. We may at our discretion return all mail and packages to the sender if we do not receive this form 1583.
- We reserve the right to either refuse an application for a warehousing account or the service for security or other reasons; and in this case, subscription fee already paid will be refunded within a reasonable time.
- By signing up, you appoint us as your agent for the receipt of your mail and merchandize for the relevant period. As such, you empower us to deal in your packages including sorting out, warehousing etc. However, items must be properly addressed, bearing your assigned unit number. Where an item is addressed to another person but bears your unit number such packages shall be held until we receive evidence that it belongs to you before we reassign it to your warehouse. For such wrongly addressed packages, a penalty charge up to $14.99 may be applied to you.
- We reserve the right, and you authorize us to open, inspect and screen all packages/items delivered to you without any advance notice to you. Where we accept items delivered COD (Cash on Delivery) on your behalf, you agree that a $20 processing fee or 20% of the COD amount whichever is higher will be added to your invoice for the COD service rendered. We do not accept items that are unlawful or goods that are clearly damaged as at the time of delivery or expired products. Where mistakenly accepted, such items will be returned to the sender or any other appropriate authority.
- You agree to use a delivery service (preferably FedEx or UPS) that provides full tracking information and signature verification; and that we are not responsible or liable for items delivered without any proof of tracking and signature verification.
- Your items are stored free of charge for up to 14 days and must be paid for and shipped out by us after 14 days otherwise charges shall apply. After 14 days, storage charges of $0.1/pound per day will be billed to your account and will need to be paid for before items are shipped out by us. Should you decide that you will prefer to pick up your items from your warehouse so as to use alternative shipping options, we will be compensated for the cost of receiving and storing your items and this is billed at $0.1/pound per day, counted from the very day the items arrived the warehouse. Please note that items will not be released for you to retrieve from your assigned warehouse if this compensation is not paid in full.
- You agree that after 60 days, we reserve the right to sell, destroy or otherwise dispose of such packages without incurring any liability whatsoever to you or any other party.
- You agree that you are aware of our shipping terms and conditions as published on this website. Our shipping cost can be found by using our quote function (click here). Please note that extra charges different from the normal shipping fee may apply in certain instances.
- You also agree that you are aware that we have no direct connections with the US store/retailers where your items are purchased from, hence any defects in product that are not directly related to damage during transit must be reported directly to the US retailer.
- You agree that your account will be used only for lawful purposes; and that any form of illegal/unlawful or fraudulent use (either by way of procuring items by stolen credit cards, unauthorized payment methods, etc.) of the account shall lead to immediate closure of your account, confiscation of the items so procured and expose you to both civil action and criminal prosecution.
- You shall indemnify us for any loss incurred for improper or unlawful use of your account and hold us harmless from and against all manner of losses or damage that may arise from your unlawful use of your account that violates any part of this terms and conditions.
- Inventory Charge
Upon each delivery updated in your warehouse, you agree that a reference inventory shall be carried out at your charge and cost.
The inventory charge for a delivery is $5. However, extra charges may accrue to your item depending on the nature of said item. Any subsequent request for an additional inventory shall give rise to additional payment by Customer
- Working Hours
The hours of operation for our US warehouses are as follows: Houston - 10am to 5pm (Monday to Friday).
Atlanta- 11am to 5pm (Monday to Friday), 12pm to 5pm (Saturday)
Bissonet- 10am to 5pm (Monday to Wednesday), 12pm to 5pm (Thursday to Saturday)
Our warehouses do not operate outside these times. Hence, packages are to be dropped off and signed for at our warehouse only during the above-mentioned operating hours. You agree that we will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage whatsoever with respect to packages dropped off in our premises without being signed for, and outside specified operating hours.
American Airsea Cargo shall in no event be liable for loss or damage to goods, which occurs whilst the goods are not in our actual custody and control. .
- You agree that we may terminate these Terms and Conditions for good cause at any time and without notice. Good cause shall include, but is not limited to:
Your use of the Account for illegal, obscene, or fraudulent purposes or for any purpose prohibited by us, the respective warehouse location, or other regulations;
Your failure to pay monies owed to us when due; and
Your violation of any provision of these Terms and Conditions or any provision of any related operating rules and policies that are published by us on ShipToNaija website.
- You acknowledge that, for the purpose of determining good cause for termination of these Terms and Conditions as provided herein, the actions of any person authorized by you to use your Account or the Service will be attributed to you.
- Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
- These Terms and Conditions shall be interpreted and governed by the laws in force of the United states of America.
- Dispute Resolution
- Any controversy, claim or dispute arising out of or in connection to these Terms and Conditions will be referred to and finally settled by private and confidential binding arbitration before a single arbitrator held in the state of Texas, United State of America.
- If any portion of these terms or conditions is held by any court or tribunal to be invalid or unenforceable, either in whole or in part, then that part shall be severed from these Terms and Conditions of Use and shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other section listed in this document.
- This Agreement supersedes any oral agreement, promise, representation or understanding between parties with respect to shipment.
- In so far as any provisions contained in this agreement may be contrary to any applicable international treaties, laws, government regulations, orders, or requirements, such provisions shall remain valid and binding as part of our shipping agreement.
- Headings are inserted for convenience only and shall not affect the interpretation of the Agreement.
- The invalidity or unenforceability of any provisions or clause shall not affect other provision(s) in this agreement.
- The rights and remedies herein provided are cumulative with, and not exclusive of, any rights or remedies provided by law.
- Place of Execution
- Unless otherwise stated, the place of execution of this agreement is 12011 Westbrae Parkway, Houston, TX-77031, USA.
Terms and Condition of Use
Welcome to www.ShipToNaija.com (referred to throughout this site as "ShipToNaija.com"), a site provided by American AirSea Cargo LLC, a Texas based company. Please review the following basic rules that govern your use of the ShipToNaija.com site.
- Use of Site
- American AirSea Cargo operates the website "www.ShipToNaija.com", where you can book and prepare shipments, track your shipment and make payments for shipments. Use by unregistered persons is strictly prohibited. As a registered user of the site, you are solely responsible for ensuring the confidentiality of your password and account and activities on your account.
- For security reasons, we recommend changing your password regularly by visiting "My Account" section on the site after you have logged in. You agree to notify us immediately you suspect any unauthorized use of your account or any other security breach. You must immediately inform us of known security issues, such as compromise of your password, or unauthorized use of your account. Until we are notified in writing of any security breach, there is little we can do for any unauthorized use of your account.
- We reserve the right to review all accounts at any time to ensure compliance, or to ensure completion of shipping documentation on your behalf. You agree that at all times; you will provide us with complete and accurate information. You agree that we may suspend and terminate your account and your use of our website and service if you provide us with any inaccurate/misleading information.
- Site Security
- On no account must you compromise the site security. Violation may in addition to civil remedies, result to criminal prosecution. Violation of security of this site include hacking, modifying or corrupting security or authentication measures, accessing data or information not intended for your use, malicious spreading of virus, worms transmission, time bombs, denial of service attack, etc that could damage, impair or interfere with our computer's functionality or the operation of this site. Other forms of violation include the misrepresentation of your identity, deceptive online marketing, defamation and abuse of the legal rights of others etc. You will be held responsible for any information you transmit on this site. By transmitting information to this site, you agree that the information you send to this site is true, accurate and not misleading and that you have the right to send such information.
- User Submissions
- For comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas etc submitted or offered to us on or through this Site, by e-mail or telephone or offered in connection with your use of this Site, you grant us a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable right and license to use the Comments however we desire, including to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and/or distribute such Comments and/or incorporate such Comments into any form, medium or technology throughout the world without compensating you in any manner.
- We shall be under no obligation to:
- maintain any Comments in confidence;
- pay to user any compensation for any Comments;
- respond to any user Comments.
You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the Site will not violate the terms in these Terms and Conditions of Use or any right of any third party or seller, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity.
You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to the Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam".
You grant us the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are and shall remain solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make, and you agree to indemnify us for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit.
- We may disclose your information if necessary to protect our legal rights, if the information relates to actual or threatened harmful conduct, or we believe that such action is necessary to conform to the requirements of the law or comply with governmental orders, court orders, or to protect and defend the property or rights of other users of this website or the public. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and prevention, credit risk protection, and other prohibited or illegal activities. Except as stated above, we do not disclose shipper’s personal information to third parties without consent.
- Limitation of Liability
- This Site operates AS-IS and IS-AVAILABLE, without liability of any kind. Its intended for information purposes only and that it is subject to change without notice.
- Intellectual Property
- Both parties agree that all intellectual property rights and database rights, whether registered or unregistered, in the Site, information content on the Site and all the website design, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, software, photos, video, music, sound, and their selection and arrangement, and all software compilations, underlying source code and software shall remain at all times vested in us or our licensors. Use of such material will only be permitted as expressly authorized by us or our licensors.
- If any portion of these Terms or Conditions of use is held by any court or tribunal to be invalid or unenforceable, either in whole or in part, then that part shall be severed from these Terms and Conditions of Use and shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other section listed in this document.
- Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
- This Terms and Condition of Use is governed by Texas law. Any legal action against us concerning this site must be instituted in Texas within 45 days after the cause of action arose otherwise same shall be barred. You agree that under no circumstance will any of our employee, directors or officers be liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising out of or in connection with the use of the site.
- Place of Execution
- Unless otherwise stated, the place of execution of this agreement is 12011 Westbrae Parkway, Houston, TX-77031, USA.
Shiptonaija Refund Policy
There are conditions and exceptions to claiming the refund under the Shiptonaija Refund Policy. We implore you to read more on Shiptonaija Refund Policy to allow you get 100% refund, if anything happens to your shipment. CLICK HERE TO READ OUR REFUND POLICY.
AIR SHIPPING | OCEAN SHIPPING | PACKAGE DROP OFF
Click here to get your free mailbox.
For more information call 888-SHIP-9JA (+1 888-7447-952)
or send us an email via firstname.lastname@example.org