A Cheaper Way to Shop & Shop from USA Online Stores
In line with government guidelines, some changes which may affect our service time have been made, this is to ensure the health and safety of both our staff and customers during this period.
To this effect, our Air shipping now leaves once in a week with transit time as follows:
Please stay safe, stay home and we will deliver to you.
- HANDS Wash them often with soap and running water
- ELBOW Cough and sneeze into it
- FACE Don't touch it
- SPACE Keep a safe distance (approximately 1 metre)
- HOME Stay if you can
The Shiptonaija Group Shipping allows you to:
- Combine your shopping with those of your colleagues to get a bulk discount.
- Have shipments delivered as one but separated for each person.
- Pick up your items weekly from your designated coordinator in your office.
- Prevent delays in shipping. The more members, the faster items ship out.
- Make a 5% commission on all shipments as a coordinator.
Saving Money with Shiptonaija Group Shipping
All companies have a minimum cost per shipment, usually $30 or more. So even if you ship a wristwatch that weighs only 1 pound, you pay this cost. With Shiptonaija Group Shipping:
- We eliminate the minimum cost and you are charged per pound, which is just $3.69.
- You will see a $5/delivery inventory cost that we charge to update and pack your items separately. Where other charges as much as $10 for inventory per delivery.
- Plus, a 10% charge to cover for custom duties.
- We give you free insurance
- At Shiptonaija, we already have a combine and save solution that lots of money for customers across Nigeria. Our smart consolidation works and has saved over 100,000 customers in Africa thousands of money.
- We stand by our word – 20% off shipping cost will be refunded to you if we delay your shipment at any time. Plus, there is a full refund in 24 hours if anything happens to your shipment. Read more about our 24-hour refund policy here.
- You pay zero tax sending most items to our Atlanta warehouse located at 3770 Zip Industrial Blvd, Atlanta, Georgia, 30354 US.
- Enjoy containerized car shipping for just $1,290 per sedan.
- Get $200 (#70,000) discounts on shipping other SUV’s.
- Enjoy 16-hour live support from our customer service.
- Your assigned US and UK addresses are FREE.
Shop For Me Service
We can also help your shop if your card is declined by any online store or if you are too busy to shop yourself. It’s a simplified process and all you need do is talk to one of our personal shoppers on 0700 000 0890 and in 15 minutes your order will be placed.
No more worrying over:
- How to bring your items when you travel for a vacation in the US
- How to get items you need for an event
- Baby needs after delivery in the US
No Delays – Over 95% of our shipments to Nigeria arrive on time.
For years, our focus has been on offering shipping services to Nigeria that arrive on time. With a dedicated team of over 50 employees, no one delivers faster and cheaper than ShipToNaija.
No Missing or Damaged Items – Over 99.99% of our items arrive in perfect order
We believe that items should arrive as if you took it there yourself. So, the same great care you take to pack and send items to us is the same great care we take when packaging it for shipping. Some have said that we go too far in our packaging, but we prefer to go too far to ensure that your items arrive as expected always. Should anything happen even after all this, you are 100% covered by insurance.
Well trained customer service team available 18 hours a day.
When you need to talk to a real human being, we make sure someone is there to help you always. Our customer service center opens from 9 am Nigerian time to 6 pm US central time, and we have some of the best-trained people to help you at any time.
Nationwide delivery – We deliver to every corner in Nigeria in perfect condition.
Nigeria poses some big challenges in terms of delivering items in perfect condition to all corners. How do you deliver items to Bauchi, or Sokoto or Uyo with the same care as used in delivering within the USA? To deal with this, we partnered with FedEx and DHL locally and they handle all our deliveries within Nigeria. We don’t use the bus parks filled with so-called “Agberos” as used by many other US shipping companies.
With over 10 years of experience shipping to Nigeria, we know how to ensure that there are no hidden costs at any time. Whether paying in the USA or paying in Nigeria, what you pay once is what you pay. This may differ when shipping very expensive items such as costly electronics. Click here to see our shipping cost calculations.