Transit Time for Affordable Shipping To Lagos, Nigeria via Air
We have two options to suite your budget and time:
- Express Delivery: Takes 3 – 4 days
- Standard Delivery: Takes 6 – 11 business days
With this our ocean freight service you have variety of options to suite your shipping needs:
Full Container Load
We offer Ocean Freight to Nigeria requiring FCL (Full container loads) with 25% off weekly shipping rates and discounts for 20 ft. and 40 ft. containers from US ports to Nigeria.
- If you have 10 pallets or more, FCL freight is likely to be a better solution.
- Goods like boat, pipes and heavy machinery that are too big for a container will require our break bulk service with our expert team.
- As with most options you have: Door to door; Door to port; Port to port; Port to door
Less than Container Load
This service caters for our customers who do not have a whole container to move from USA to Nigeria. Our LCL – Less than Container Load helps you ship smaller amounts of freight, these are any kind of goods.
- Our LCL – Less than Container Load shipping option saves you up to 60% on shipping cost when compared to other major shippers.
- We have solutions for whatever you are looking to ship to Nigeria and you get same care and protection as a full container load.
RORO (Roll-on/Roll-off) Shipping
This is a far cheaper option for shipping your car when compared to shipping via container. This option is only suitable for cars that are able to move on and off their own wheel.
- ShipToNaija offers professional handling of cargoes that can be wheeled on and off containers.
- Our service includes clearing at the port and delivery to your final destination.
- ShipToNaija provides you the best clearing services with no stories.
- We are licensed to clear and it will only take us 6 days.
AIR SHIPPING | OCEAN SHIPPING | PACKAGE DROP OFF
Click here to get your free mailbox.
For more information call 888-SHIP-9JA (+1 888-7447-952)
or send us an email via email@example.com