Our customers can depend on our knowledgeable and friendly staff to ensure your vehicle transport experience is simple and affordable, making it as good as taking it there yourself.
What Documents Are Required to Ship Cars to Nigeria?
- Original copy of car or truck title.
- Vehicle Identification Number (VIN), make/model/year of production.
- Car value, name of buyer and lot number if both on auction.
- Phone number, name of sender and consignee then address.
- International Passport number.
Documents Needed to Clear Cars:
- Original bill of laden or Telex release.
- Copy of international passport
- Tax Identification Number (TIN).
Shipping Via Container
Whether you are shipping used or new cars our containerized car shipping solution ensures fast, reliable and efficient delivery of your car.
How much is my shipping cost?
Shipping cost of your car will depend on the model and year of production. Send us an email – firstname.lastname@example.org - and our quote specialist will provide you a cost immediately.
This greatly depends on your shipping option. See below our transit time to ship cars to Nigeria from USA:
- RORO will usually arrive in Nigeria 2 to 3 weeks at the destination port.
- Container shipping will get to the destination port within 6 – 8 weeks.
Important Notice: Once a car is dropped off in our Houston warehouse for container shipping, the container does sail immediately as we need to have a full container load before sailing. This does does not exceed 2 to 3 weeks.
AIR SHIPPING | OCEAN SHIPPING | PACKAGE DROP OFF
Click here to get your free mailbox.
For more information call 888-SHIP-9JA (+1 888-7447-952)
or send us an email via email@example.com