Export Goods from Nigeria to USA
- Earning in dollars
- Attracting a larger market
- Getting paid higher than you sell locally
WONDERING HOW TO GET STARTED?
FAST SELLING PRODUCTS IN USA?
These are some lucrative products that are on high demand and frequently shipped by our customers from Nigeria to USA:
HOW DO I SHIP FROM NIGERIA TO USA?
Air Shipping to USA from Nigeria
Ocean Shipping from Nigeria to USA
GETTING YOUR EXPORT DOCUMENTS AND PROCEDURE RIGHT
- Your product conforms with the USA standard and specifications.
- The risk involved in exporting your goods from Nigeria to USA is minimized.
- Your product meets buyer requirement to get listed on Amazon, eBay and others.
- Guide you to get appropriate packaging, labelling, description and documentation.
Download document for commercial invoice
List of exportable items
Download document for packing list
Samples of Good Branding, Labelling, Packaging and Product Description
For other products like fabrics, Ankara made bags, shoe, accessories and others, all you need is for your products to be professionally branded.
Why Use Shoptomydoor to Export Goods from Nigeria to USA?
- Easy to Get Buyers: Our solutions ensure your goods are right there in the face of your customers, by help you list and sell on Amazon and eBay.
- Warehousing: We have enough warehousing in Lagos, Houston and Atlanta to store goods on arrival prior to ship out or delivery to your customers.
- Guaranteed Delivery: You can be rest assured that your goods will be safely delivered to your customers once an order is placed, anywhere in USA.
- Reduced Shipping Cost: Our consolidation works to reduce your shipping cost, ship with our customers and you save up to 60% on your shipping cost.
- Fast Shipping: Our weekly shipping allows you move items via air in just 10 to 14 days while ocean shipping takes on 10 weeks in transit to USA.
- 19 Hours Live Support: Once you register on www.shoptomydoor.com you will be assigned an account officer that will help you through any challenges you have.
Ready to start your mini export business?
For help or further inquiries call us on 0700 800 8000